10.04.2007

Happy Birthday to US!!!!!!!!

We celebrated Elijah & Owen turning TWO on September 7th and Mommy turned 25 on October 2nd! Happy Birthday to us all! We all had a great birthday! Elijah & Owen had a monkey themed gymnastics birthday party with 15 of their favorite friends! It was really cute and Young's gym did a fantastic job playing with the kids! I think everyone really had a great time, especially the birthday boys!
I turned the big two five this past Tuesday! I had a great birthday with my favorite 3 boys & parents! We went to Olive Garden & engorged ourselves with yummy food and PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE, my personal favorite! Not a bad way to start the 2nd quarter of my 100 year plan! :)
I cut my hair for Locks of Love again, this time I donated just under 12 inches (about 11.75). For those of you who didn't know, I'm trying to donate a wig to Locks of Love which is an organization that makes wigs for children with cancer. It takes 10 ponytails to make 1 wig and I've donated hair twice so we still have 8 to go! I braved up this time and let the hairdresser do her own thing with it, I still can't believe I did that but she did great and I really love it! I didn't tell anyone I was cutting it and surprised the family at a family baby shower I had last weekend. Everyone was definitely surprised! :)
The baby shower was a blast, I didn't have my camera so I don't have pics to post of that but I'll get some up when I get them. Ryan's sister and grandmother threw the shower for Hudson. It was really nice, they did a great job! We got everything we needed for baby Hudson, including ALL of our fuzzi bunz (cloth diapers) & gDiapers stash in a size small! Wooohooo!
We have 6 weeks and 6 days until the newest member of the Peed family makes his debut! :) I just can't believe we are this close already!!! Where does the time go?
Well, here's some pictures of the birthday boys & the buddha belly... ENJOY!
This was our favorite!! The peter pan swing!!!!!! Up, up, and away!
(Elijah on the swing)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Owen on the swing)

Mommy made these monkey cupcakes for our Monkey birthday party!


We had a gymnastics birthday party! It was so way super cool!

All of our favorite friends came to play too!


Time to make a wish & blow out our candles with some help from Mom & Dad!


Oh Mom, I'm stuffed! ~ Owen



Mmmmmmm, that's delicious! ~ Elijah


Cheeeeese! We got our very first tricycles from Nana & Papa Peed!


Elijah left/ Owen Right



We also got a playhouse for our newly fenced in backyard from Grammer & PaPa Wyrick!


Mommy's turkey time will go off in less than 7 weeks...

here she is at 8 months on the dot!



Baby Hudson's buddha belly & Mommy's cool new hair do!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

We are sorry we missed all the birthday fun. The boys are cute as ever, and it looks like they had a blast! Your hair looks cute. Very stylish momma!

mrs.naramor said...

Dare, you are totally hot! We had a great time at the boys b day. We can't wait to meet Baby Hudson!

Anonymous said...

Our little monkeys had a great time at their party & so did I.
Waiting to hold Huson.
I love your hair.
Mom

Kellye said...

Loving the haircut Dare!!! So incredibly cute! And at 8 months, you are still so tiny! I guess having toddlers to chase after while going through pregnancy certainly will help!!! =) That's my hope for me at least! Happy Birthday to the boys! Looks like they had a blast!!!

Russell, Danielle & Joshua Moore said...

Your hair looks great--I thought about donating to locks of love too! Happy Bday to the monkeys!

Anonymous said...

You look great!! How have you been. Shoot me an email girl!

Art and Evelyn said...

Happy, Happy B-day, Dare! I thought of you on your b-day, but didn't get a chance until now to write you. My mom was in town helping me with my crazies and celebrating Miriam's birthday too! Hope you had a great one! Can't wait to see pics of Mr. Hudson and your boys are so cute! Glad they had a great b-day!