Elijah...passed out on the floor outside of his room. He woke up from nap, got out of his bed, walked towards the living room, saw me on the couch, started crying and laid down. About 30 seconds into crying he went silent... this is why.
Elijah
A good shot of how HARD it was raining.
Quickly...
We're all doing well! We have less than 30 days before Hudson arrives. Which is just insane. We are soooo not ready. My OB appointments have been going well. Gained 12lbs so far, Hudson is head down, I'm 2cm dilated and lost the remainder of my mucus plug a couple days ago. The OB says "average" delivery after the loss of a plug is 2-3 weeks. Nothing is ever average for us though, so that holds no weight with me. Regardless, induction is in 3 weeks and 6 days. Other than that, I'm getting to that uncomfortable stage and starting to get very anxious about the type of baby he will be.
We're potty training this week... yep. POTTY TRAINING. What the heck was I thinking?!?!?! I am 9 months pregnant and I'm trying to potty train twins. It's actually going REALLY well. Today as of 4:00pm we've had 2 accidents. I'll take that. We've been working on it since Monday afternoon so we're on day 4 and I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY proud of my super smart boys. We even met Mom & Dad for dinner Tuesday and they stayed dry while we were out! They went potty (with a little fight & some crying) twice each at Mom & Dad's too! A few more days and I think they'll have the hang of it enough to leave the house more frequently (in pullups of course). Hopefully it won't be long and we'll just be in big boy underwear! :)
That's it with us!!!! Hope everyone's doing fantastic!







5 comments:
Good luck with the potty training....just don't get in a hurry. It took about 6 months from start to finish for Joshua to be totally potty trained. It's so liberating now that he is though!!
Oh MY SITNKIN CUTE BABIES!!! I mean big boys! They look so much like Ryan. I cannot believe how big and cute they are. I have GOT to gt down there. I hope you can send some of these pictures to Dale. They will totally make his day. I am bringing Oscar to lick those cute boys. Don't worry we will keep Oscar and Echo away from Hudson and they will be spending much of their time in the garage. I almost called you today because I am soooo excited that Dale decided to let us keep him.
Okay....please tell me that was a typo in saying you've only gained 12 lbs in 9 months of pregnancy because if it is.....I need to know how you're doing that....aside from chasing twin toddlers....=) The boys are ADORABLE Dare! I cannot believe how cute they are! Good luck with the potty training too!
LOL, Kellye! I wish I had some great weight secret but I really think it's just chasing the boys around.
It bizarre. I'm actually eating WAY worse than I ever did with the boys.. fast food, soda.. whole nine yards. I probably didn't drink 10 sodas the whole time I was pregnant with E&O & consumed more than my fair share of water. This one... I average a couple sodas a day!
Busy.. busy..busy.... it just never stops around here. That's what I'm giving credit to at least, I surely can't take any.
Oh Dare, E&O are so darn cute! I can't believe how grown up they are. Love those pictures, what characters.
Post a Comment