10.17.2008

Vacay 2008





A little collage (sort of) of pictures from our first week long family vacay, just the 5 of us! We went to Myrtle beach and we all had a blast! We had a great resort with a huge kiddie water park, 4 pools, 3 lazy rivers, I don't even know how many hot tubs, a sauna, and even our own mini-golf course! We really never left the hotel/beach except for dinner at night which was every night, we went Margaritaville, Hard Rock, Johnny Rockets (twice), and even ate with live mermaids swimming in a lagoon and pirates serving dinner! Can't wait until next year!

























4 comments:

Kellye said...

I'm so jealous of your trip! I love the beach and your little beach bums just make it even more inviting!

ELIZEM said...

Sounds like ya'll had a great vaction! and the pictures are absoulutly adorable!! (PS- The beach can make any vaction good in my opinion...hehe) Luv ya'll!


-Emmi-loo-hoo :)

Anonymous said...

COOL!! Ya'll sound like you had a blast! I see that ya'll went to Build-a-Bear workshop. OMGosh little Noahy (hope u don't ming me calling him Noahy. I love the name Noah and my nickname for Noah was Noahy) looks so CUTE!

Megan Young said...

dare, what a cute family. i have had a little trouble getting to your blog, i am glad it finally worked. you guys are too cute for words. your boys are growing so fast. looks like a fun vacation.