




Poor Hudson, just always along for the ride. He's usually strapped to Mommy in the baby bjorn carrier or fast asleep in the stroller so pictures of Hudson at all of our fun adventures are lacking. So... this one's for you babe!
10 facts about Hudson:
1-I'm 6 months old now!
2-I can sit up by myself.
3-I can roll from tummy to back and back to tummy.
4-I can stand if you hold my hands.
5-I think my brothers are hilarious.
6-I can drink from my brothers' cups when Mommy isn't watching.
7-I can pull your earring out in .2 seconds.
8-I started eating baby food! I love really vegetables but I think bananas are icky.
9-I have a pediatrician appointment tomorrow where we will probably be told I am ~17lbs and 28 inches long. I wear a 12month and I'm outgrowing clothes my brother were walking in.
10- No teefers yet but I can still bite my Daddy!



5 comments:
We LUV Baby Hudson! He is such a good baby who never complains to be "just along for the ride"! I am sure by the time he can move -n-shake he'll be giving the twinners a run for their money. I am sure he has been laying around taking notes all this time. :)
Thank you for the update on Hudson..loved the pictures..he is adorable and glad to hear he is getting so big and doing great!
Hudson is a cutie & very snuggable. Hey - where are the pictures of me snuggling my Hudson? This has been a fast 6 months & he is growing way too fast for me. Grammer
Oh my goodness! What a cutie! All of the boys are adorable Dare! You are completely surrounded by handsome men!!!
Hudson is cute and boy can he bite youed think it wouldnt hurt but it does
Post a Comment