4.18.2008

A-Z all about ME!

I tag all of my FAMILY!, Kellye S., Juli H.K. and last but not least the newest blogger of the gang, ERIN I.! :)

A-Age: 25
B-Band listening to right now: Coldplay
C-Career (plan): Lactation consultant (student) & children's party planner (semi-current), Mommy (always current)
D-Drink or Smoke: Drink- very occasionally Smoke- NO! Ever since I got pregnant with E&O just the smell of someone smoking in a car near me in traffic makes me gag!
E-Easiest friend to talk to: Erin
F-Funniest moment of your life: HA! I can't tell that story on here, if you went to college with me, you know it! If you didn't it, your VERY hard pressed to hear it! ;)
G-Gummy bears or gummy worms: bears!
H-Have a significant other?: Yep, a pretty awesome hubby
I-In love: Hopelessly
J-Junk food you like:French fries, harvest cheddar sunchips, and chocolate, any chocolate.
K-Kids: 3 very different spirited little boys.
L-Longest ride ever:Well this isnt the longest distance but definitely the longest ride. I went with a friend from college home to his parents house one Saturday, a few minutes into our trip he informed me that his friend, I was currently dating, was "all wrong for me" (and obviously he was right but still) and then proceeded to tell me he wanted to be a lot more than just "friends", we still had a long way to drive & then I had to sit at his parents for the whole afternoon with his mom, who was clearly informed that he wanted to be more than friends and was grilling me the whole time. Not cool. Tip to the single guys, don't confess your love for a friend if you have to "trap" them to do so, it probably won't end well and definitely don't do it to one of your "friends" girlfriends. ICKY, just thinking about it... ICKY ICKY ICKINESS! Tip to the ladies, don't go home to "meet the parents" with a guy friend, it's very awkward all around.
M-Man/woman you love the most: Ryan (ahh, back to good subject! )
N-Names for your kids: Well, let's see here, we have Elijah Grey, Owen Gabriel, and Hudson Noah. We're done but if we had a girl, Ainsley Grace... so we're getting a lab and her name will be Grace! Close enough.
O-One wish you have now: For Lauren to come home from the hospital, WELL!
P-Phobias: I can't let anyone else besides myself and Ryan drive my kids anywhere. Not because I'm afraid they'll get in an accident but because I'm afraid if they did I would never be able to forgive them.
Q-Quote (favorite): "You are exactly my brand of heroin." Edward Cullen in Twilight
R-Reasons to smile: New day, new chapter, same story!
S-Sleeping hours: 11ish-9ish
T-Time you woke up: 8:30-ish
U-Unknown fact about you: There's a lot of these...my parents put me in swim classes before I was a year old, and I could swim! My mom says my mouth and eyes were wide open the whole time but I could do it! This one is fresh on my mind because we're signing up the boys this month.
V-Vegetable you hate: I think I hate brussel sprouts!
W-Worst habit: nail biter
X-X-rays you’ve had: dental, CAT scan, your normal injury bone stuff, does photocopying your butt count?? ;)
Y-Yummy foods: Hmmm, that's a long list.
Z-Zodiac sign: Libra

2 comments:

Stacey said...

How can the twins & I go anywhere fun when they come to stay for a few days with Aunt Stacey this summer if I can't drive them?;0

Anonymous said...

thanks for tagging me!!! i've always wanted to do one!!