4.18.2008

SMA: Slacker Moms Anonymous

Ok, so I just realized this morning that I put the boys last portraits up on Facebook but I never downloaded them to the BLOG! So sorry to all my non-facebooking friends!!!!!! Here they are, a couple months late, but on the blog after all!
Quick little funny for you... We're outside playing in the backyard a couple days ago, the boys are running all around like maniacs when they suddenly stop by the fence. The boys were bent over playing with something that I couldn't see, I figured it was a bug or that they were "digging for dinosaur bones" as usual, so I didn't really worry about it. Well after they had been playing in that same spot for about 5 minutes (highly unlike them) I went over with Baby Hudson to see what they were doing. Our neighbors dog had been digging a hole trying to get into our backyard and the boys were digging him out!!! He was 1/2 way under the fence, stuck and they were petting him non-stop while he was panting and licking them to death! If we don't get these boys a dog soon, I think their imaginary friends will probably be named Clifford and will be an abnormally oversized red dog.
Enjoy the pics!









3 comments:

Shalene said...

Oh my goodness!!! They are getting sooo big and cute. That picture of them shushing Hudson cracks me up!

Katy said...

They look so much like their daddy! What cuties!

Kellye said...

Oh Dare! I can't take it! They just get cuter and cuter! The photo of Hudson crying while they have their finger on their nose is just icing on the cake!