2.13.2008

The post of randomness

What snuggling with Daddy looks like now.


We had Hudson baptized the end of December! He was a champ, just checking everyone out while the minister carried him up the church aisle! Elijah & Owen, however did NOT like Mommy & Daddy going up front without them so they joined in on the fun and Ryan held them! I wish I had a picture of THAT!

Our not so little family of 5!


We bought a new toy!!! 1977 International Scout II

35" tires, 3" lift, solid perfection!!! She's a beauty!

Cuteness! Just a normal car ride, but they looked too cute not to take a pic.


We have as usual neglected the blog! Props to Natalie for starting a new blog and motivating me to post on ours!



Kids are all doing great! Hudson is almost 11 weeks, rolling over and almost sitting up! E&O learned to sing "Jesus loves Me" which completely melts my heart. They are growing like crazy and learning so much each day that it amazes me. Potty training is still going well. We're getting closer!!!! We're even leaving the house in big boy underwear! I can finally see the end in sight now!

Ryan and I doing superb, no real big changes other than the Scout and I closed my business down. I've started a new adventure Topsy Turvy Teas. A tea party company that specializes in tea parties for children and adults. We will offer birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers and more! Stocking 20 themes and keeping up with the companies I stock from was a headache with 3 kids, so I'm simplfying things until further notice! I'm stoked about the tea business though! Hopefully I'll get my little girl fix this way!

Hope everyone is doing well and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

xoxo-
The Peed 5

p.s. new pics of the baby coming soon! I need to scan in the recent portraits! Check back in a few days.

3 comments:

Erin I said...

Super cute photos of those super cute boys - all four of them!

Natalie Cox said...

yall look like you're doing great! i'll have to tell daniel about the scout! he just bought a new toy too and so did amber and bobby! whats with these guys this month?!

All of Us said...

Tyler is jealous of the truck. Enjoy it!