When Ryan and I were at the OB-GYN's on Friday for our ultrasound there was a lady sitting beside us in the waiting room. I noticed she kept starring at me every so often while she was reading an article in a Newsweek magazine. Finally, she spoke up and asked how far along I was. I replied and she said, you have to see this baby that was born just a week after what you are right now and she LIVED.
She handed us the magazine. INCREDIBLE!!!!! What a little fighter and miracle that little girl is. I decided to blog a similar article that has the same pictures Newsweek had. I just can't imagine having Hudson today but it's so cool to think that even if I did, he's got a slight fighting chance!
So... here it is!!!! The LITTLE miracle herself, Amillia.... the name means fighter & resilient.
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070220/baby_premature_070219/20070220?hub=CTVNewsAt11
7.15.2007
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh wow! How incredible is that! But I don't think you have anything to worry about Dare...E & O were content to stay where they were and that was a twin pregnancy....with Hudson...I'm sure at 41 weeks, you'll be begging for induction! (I say that only to push that Hudson will stay put for as long as everyone will let him!)
Post a Comment