5.11.2007

Patience is a virtue...

And boy have you guys shown some virtues lately!!!!!!! I know this post is long over due but thanks for being so patient! So I apologize for two things, not updating more often and keeping a secret... stayed tuned for details!
We're all doing GREAT! We've been really busy lately but a good busy. Ryan's birthday was last weekend so we went to the beach for the weekend. We had an awesome time. The first day we were there it was kind of chilly so we took the boys to the aquarium, which they LOVED. We ate more food than any family of 4 should eat in one weekend but everything was soooo good. Nothing beats fresh seafood!
Elijah & Owen are just doing superb! They turned 20 months on the 7th. It's hard to believe they will be turning TWO in just 4 months! We had some pictures taken about a month ago for their 18 month shots (better late than never), they are posted below. They are into everything and talking up a storm now. It's hilarious. They will repeat almost anything we say... which is not always a good thing. They are playing so well together now and really are BEST friends. They play tag now and it's the funniest thing to watch, they have an absolute blast together. I can't imagine what it must be like for only children or children whose siblings are a lot younger. Having twins becomes more and more of a blessing each day!! More work as they get older, but lots more fun too!
Well, the pictures tell the rest of the story! Enjoy!
Howdy Partners!!!!!
(Elijah Left, Owen Right)

"Ummm... Isn't this thing supposed to do something?"

"I think we're trapped"

Cowboy Elijah


His favorite partner, Owen.

and their newest accomplice... coming to a town near you November 30, 2007.

p.s. sorry for keeping the BIG secret... today, I'm 11 weeks & 1 day pregnant. We have 1 more week and we're out of the first trimester! WOOHOO! I'll have an ultrasound to determine the sex the end of June! :) I think it's another boy... everyone else thinks it's a girl (I have a feeling it's wishful thinking on their part). WHAT'S YOUR VOTE?!?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! YAY! I'm so happy for you guys! And those boys, wow! They have gotten sooo big! They are incredibly handsome....I really hope I get to see you all when I am home at some point!
Sounds like things are fabulous with the Peed's and I am so thrilled about the newest accomplice ; )

XOXO
Devon

Russell, Danielle & Joshua Moore said...

I am so glad everyone is happy and healthy...especially the new baby! It's just one baby, right?! You are so lucky the twins have a 24/7 playmate...Joshua gets lonely out here. The pictures of the boys are adorable!

All of Us said...

I say boy! CONGRATS!!! I can't tell you how many people told me this one was a girl, and it turns out boy #3. Whew, now I don't feel so alone in the 4 to 1 ratio in our house.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! You'll do great with the transition from 2 to 3!! No worries!! Those boys are sooo precious as well! Evelyn

Stacey said...

Where are the Favorite Aunt Stacey's cowboys pics? What do I need to come kidnap those boys? You know I will take them back with me if I have to. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!
That's awesome Dare and Ryan. The boys look so grown up already, wow time has really flown and I still have yet to come see them in person! I suck! I'm glad that you are doing well and almost past the first trimester with the new bambino! I vote Girl.... but it's probably another boy, at any rate, I vote HAPPY HEALTHY BABY NUMBER 3! No matter what it is!
Best of luck! Maybe one day I'll get my booty down to Raleigh to see them!
LOVE YOU
MISS YOU

~Jen Pratt~

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you! Congratulations! I know you are all so happy! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! The pictures of the boys are adorable! Love, Jean