2.02.2007

Pint Sized Party

Well... it all started with trying to keep my mind occupied on other things than what had happened to the baby and it transformed into this!!!!!!

I opened my own business.Pint Sized Party... it's a children's party planning company. We offer themed birthday parties for children between the ages of 1-12. We have 20 different themes to choose from and we offer 4 different level packages. Just so happens to be we are the ONLY ones in the Piedmont region of North Carolina that only cater to children parties, at least that advertises!

So far the business is booming. It's the wildest thing, I never thought it would take off so quickly especially with having not advertised yet. We already have 2 parties in February (one HUGE one) and we have parties scheduled for every weekend in March (except our Anniversary). We're going to start advertising in March and I assume it will really take off from there. I was just looking for something to do from home kind of part time but I'm starting think this may not be as part time as I hoped! I'm so excited though!!!!

Anyways, check out the website, www.pintsizedparty.com . It's having some formatting issues that we're trying to fix. So if something looks off, chances are it's not supposed to look like that. Hopefully I get that stuff fixed this weekend.

So there you have it... we're in business!!!!!

2 comments:

All of Us said...

Sounds like a blast! And am I the only one who can't get the link to work at all?

Mommy & Daddy of 3 boys said...

That is awesome! Good luck!