Did I say Cranks? I meant Peed Family!
Let me just tell you briefly about our last few "Christmas joy" attempts.
Up for your viewing pleasure, a quick family picture with Santa! Our playgroup had a Christmas party and we hired a REAL santa to come in for an hour and talk to the kids. Ignore the matchbox cars, cell phone, car keys, and who knows what else is in my pockets, that's what happens when your purse is in the car. I think I need to start carrying a "fannie pouch" hahaha. Anyways, Santa talking to the kids brings up our next priceless picture...Elijah (R) and Owen (L) decided they did not want to talk to Santa this year, as a matter of fact, they did not even want to sit with Santa. I guess they decided that they would take their Christmas list chances with Grammer & Nana because they sure as heck weren't going to tell SANTA! :)


4 comments:
Oh my gosh Dare! LMBO about the pic with Santa! That's so stinkin hilarious I almost wet my pants! Thanks for adding that laugh to my Monday!
Not ONE of my kids will sit with Santa. They could care less if he was bringing ponies, real dinos, or every game system made. Oh well, Mom and Dad said as long as you believe Santa comes, so I guess he gets the list by osmosis.
LOVE the pics!
aaaaaaah, poor babies!
Thanks for reminding me why we don't do family pictures, especially at Christmas. WE still love them, though
Post a Comment