Less than 10 DAYS!!!! Just 9 short days before we get to see our handsome little men's faces and hold them in our arms! Although each day lately seems more like a week.
I had a doctor's appointment last week and he said he was going to schedule me for a week out for one last ultrasound and to "stir things up". They haven't been checking me for dilation or effacement (stirring things up as referred to above) yet because they didn't want to trigger labor... BUT, I will be 37 weeks on Thursday and most Mom's deliver twins around 37-37.5 weeks SOOOOO, they will finally be checking. Dale and Shalene are coming this weekend so I've been trying every old wives tale and trick in the book I can do to try to get things going but nothing has worked yet. I'm not giving up!! So maybe we will get some results here soon, at least before they leave!! However, I have a feeling their birthday is going to be Thursday, September 8, 2005... my induction date. Only time will tell.
As far as the boys, they are both still very active, and approximately 6lbs each already. They will probably gain another 6-10 ozs. before they are born. I'm not sure how long they are any more, but if their feet are any indication... they are tall boys. Baby "A" loves to show off his big foot throughout the day and it is mighty long and skinny like his Daddy's. If I had to guess it is probably 2 inches long and maybe 3/4 inch wide! It is WILD but very cute to see him push it out! HURTS LIKE HECK though!
I will post a picture of my belly tomorrow, (Dad always downloads them from the camera & I don't know how so it will have to wait.) but it is freakin HUGE now. Definitely looks like I'm carrying twins, even strangers say "WOW! You must be having more than one" or "WHOA! Any day now huh?" Nobody seems suprised when I say it's twin boys, that's for sure. AND for all you ladies out there, you'll be happy to know (and see) I have stretch marks on my belly now. They are still pretty minimal and lightly colored considering how big my belly is but they are visible and boy do they ITCH like crazy. I can't wait to have these babies just so my skin will stop itching!!!!!
Any day, any day! Send some labor vibes my way!!!!
8.29.2005
MONUMENTAL DAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment