Once again, Ryan and I have been unusually blessed and our awesome wedding photographer saw our website and asked to take maternity pics to use for her website and shows(she's also doing some of the boys at 3 weeks). So, she took over 120 pictures for FREE and gave us a CD of all the proofs! We had them done a week and half ago so I was almost 34 weeks.
These are a few from the proof CD so they say "proofs" but you get the idea. I wish I could posts all of them but like I said, its over 120! We are having the HARDEST time deciding which ones to order as we both looooove them all! But what an awesome keepsake to cherish when my little angels are much bigger! She did an awesome job! I swear she could even make Chelsea Clinton look pretty, haha.
FYI: I am NOT nude by any means in these photos, its an illusion. Flesh colored clothing under the wraps do wonders! :)
Enjoy the pics! (& a tiny bit of advertising for Tracey, here's her website that she's in the process of updating with new pics!) www.traceyfranksphoto.com
8.17.2005
Maternity photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment