A fun memories game.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave 1 memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious--anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
8.09.2008
Remember When...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OK Dare...I have a lot of memories of you since I got to spend a lot of time with you while you were growing up...I remember the times we played games at my trailer, the times you kept Emily for me (even missing your Valentines Party at school to stay with her when Lauren had surgery) but one that stands out is when I would pick you up at middle school. I would always have the girls with me and Emily loved this singing tape from Barney that had all type of kids songs on it. I would play that when I was waiting in line to get you. Instead of being embarrassed by your "Aunt" you would come racing over to the car, turn up the music for everyone to hear and "show off" your little cousins! I would always smile at how genuine you are and now that you are a mom I see that in you all the time. I am glad that I get to be your Aunt...it's a fun job!
Hikes, the way you fit right in with us and all our crazy Boone friends, glaring at ment when they would stare at you when you walked by. I felt very protective of you. You are my only little sister. ;)
How about 1am, 2am, 3am, 4am, 5am & a big Hudson looking smile waiting for a hug?
OK, how about you standing on stage for Miss Teen NC & your brother & Dad lean over to ask if we want to you win or not? Both were cheering wilding at the time. The answer was place well but not win as we did not want to do more pageants. You did way better than we wanted but we were so PROUD!!! :)
The day you walked down the aisle on your Dad's arm looking like the princess we always knew you were. You definitely did it your way & that way was stunning (dazzling).
My favorite memory of you is........................................................................................................................................
When you used to post pictures on your blog of my favorite nephews!!! I remember seeing pictures of the cutest twins doing the funniest things. And then I remember when you started posting pictures of the cutest little baby, Hudson.
It was some great memories!
NOW MAKE YOUR FAVORITE SISTER SOME MORE MEMORIES! PLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!
I remember hanging out with you when I would come to visit Jean and Grandma, and one time we were at a mall and took pictures in one of those little booth things in the middle.
(I actually came here to find your mommy blog to read the cloth diaper thing again...I'm thinking of trying it out with my twins to see if it might speed up potty training...what do you think, where do you get them from, how do they work - can you email me so i can ask you about them? bethnrob@gmail.com)
Beth
Post a Comment