LOL! Shalene, you dork. It has a cup/dropper, you don't pee on the test! You pee in the cup and use the dropper to put little "pee drops" in the test well.
It's from the dollar store... I used an expensive one in Knoxville the day we found out but I threw it away in a paper bag so nobody would see it before we got a pic. so we took another test to get the positive picture for the baby's scrapbook.
We are definately up for the park still! Just email me about when!
So far, I feel great, I never got morning sickness with the boys so I'm curious to see what this jelly bean does. So far it just wants Grape juice and LOTS of it!!
8 comments:
A picture worth 1000 words to a note worth one: CONGRATULATION
Huge congratulations!!!
that is a crazy lookin pregnancy test. Did you pee all over your hand? It's so small!!
LOL! Shalene, you dork. It has a cup/dropper, you don't pee on the test! You pee in the cup and use the dropper to put little "pee drops" in the test well.
It's from the dollar store... I used an expensive one in Knoxville the day we found out but I threw it away in a paper bag so nobody would see it before we got a pic. so we took another test to get the positive picture for the baby's scrapbook.
I know, we're retarded.
Are you feeling sick yet? Still sure you want to go to the park?!! When are you due? But most of all, congrats! Evelyn
We are definately up for the park still! Just email me about when!
So far, I feel great, I never got morning sickness with the boys so I'm curious to see what this jelly bean does. So far it just wants Grape juice and LOTS of it!!
I'm due August 1st. So I'm 6 weeks now.
YOU'RE CRAZY!!!!!! Another addition to the family. WHOA. CONGRATS THOUGH! THat's awesome
Congrats! I can't wait to see the precious new addition(s). Should we hope for another set of twins?!
Post a Comment