10.03.2006

Belated Birthday Part I

Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To you! Happy Birthday Elijah & Owen!!! Happy FIRST BIRTHDAY to you!
Owen having some blueberry doughnut! His FAV!

Can't forget Elijah! He loves 'em too!


Elijah & Mommy and Daddy & Owen while everyone sings Happy Birthday!

(It was soooo windy, that needless to say, we didn't even try to light the candles)


Elijah opening his first gift!

Owen was faster!!!! DINOSAURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Mrs. Beth, Mr. Chris & their buddy Ben!

We have so many gift pics. between their bday and party I would have to start a new blog! Here's one more for good measure! :)

2 comments:

Josh said...

my in-laws would love you guys for parents of their grandkids.. if i post anything other than isabella i get the third degree... but, it looks like they had a great birthday. birthdays for kids are so much fun. isabella desperately wants a pinata at her next one. i'll make a deal with her so i can get doughnut cakes...

Dare said...

I think our boys will have a doughnut cake every year until I'm not throwing parties anymore! :) They are doughnut boys!