FYI: this was a brand new FULL roll of toilet paper.
Where was Mommy and why wasn't she watching us? Cleaning up breakfast, two minutes... that's all it takes, TWO MINUTES.
I think we can do it faster if we both do it.
Owen: "Elijah, dude, it goes on your butt... not your head."

Elijah and Owen LOVE the bathroom. Everything about it is simply fascinating. I mean really... it's got a giant thing that has WATER in it and the water SPINS if you push down the little silver thingy. What's not to love?? Best part about the big white thing, matchbox cars go REALLY fast in it. AND, when that gets boring there's a whole roll of soft white stuff that if you spin, it comes flying off and falls on the floor!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes you want to go play in your bathroom doesn't it????
I think we can do it faster if we both do it.
Owen: "Elijah, dude, it goes on your butt... not your head."
Elijah and Owen LOVE the bathroom. Everything about it is simply fascinating. I mean really... it's got a giant thing that has WATER in it and the water SPINS if you push down the little silver thingy. What's not to love?? Best part about the big white thing, matchbox cars go REALLY fast in it. AND, when that gets boring there's a whole roll of soft white stuff that if you spin, it comes flying off and falls on the floor!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes you want to go play in your bathroom doesn't it????
(Elijah white, Owen blue)


7 comments:
Dare,
I love the bathroom pictures of the boys....here is where your life just continues to get more and more interesting...no time to get anything done...they are adorable though and aren't you glad you have pictures to show them one day. They are so cute! We love you, Jean and family
OOOOOOOH, I need to attack those cuties and give them Chinese tickle torture!! How cute! They are getting so big and cute and fun. We miss you!!
Wow! I think I'll take Thomas's toilet splashing over the TP treatment. Very cute. Thanks for reminding me what I'm about to get into again in a few months.
Dare,
That's by far the funniest thing I've seen today! Those boys are adorable!!! I'm still so jealous that you have twins. They are just such a blessing. Just tell me one thing....were they laughing while they were doing it or did they get quiet? They say that it's when they get quiet that you have to worry. Also, love the new page layout! Looks great.
So Funny!! They are so cute. Joshua did the same thing at their age! Last night while I was steam cleaning milk out the carpet, he was in the bathroom with the sink pluged up and letting the water run and spill over the basin. They work quick!! Make one mess while you're cleaning another up...
I had a toilet paper roller or two. But one day they grow up and destroy something different. They are too too cute! Can't wait for that first birthday!
They are so so adorable,(the TP issue aside). Just wait in 12 years or so they'll be using those same skills on people's houses and trees!
Post a Comment