5.10.2006

Ryan's a quarter of a CENTURY old

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Birthday Daddy!!!! Elijah, Owen & Mommy threw Daddy a surprise birthday dinner at Kemps Seafood the night before his birthday! Ryan turned 25 so we wanted to celebrate his big 1/4 mark in a fun way & it was Ryan's FIRST ever surprise party to make it extra special.

All of our family that lives in town & some of Ryan's close friends were all there! We had a great time & Ryan was really surprised! Owen was sick but even sick he was a champ and held his chin up during Daddy's party. Here's a couple pics from the night.










4 comments:

Shalene said...

Happy Birthday, studly :) sorry we missed the party. Rebekah loves you and misses you and Leah can't wait to meet you!!

All of Us said...

Happy Birthday to you (in my loveliest singing voice possible this early in the day). Looks like lots of fun. Good food and friends and fun, can't beat that. Have a good one and take care.

And I am sure if they knew what I was talking about the boys would say hi and happy birthday too.

ps dare- could you email me those pics from the game?

Kellye said...

I'm so glad the party turned out great! Good job Dare! I know that Ryan must have just loved it!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family...especially loved the Easter pics! Hope you are doing well with your new, busier than ever lifestyle! Love you!