Sometimes I wonder if we put a tip jar on the front of our stroller if people would put money in it like street performers... We went to the NC Zoo for our anniversary and spent the weekend up there with the boys. We all had a blast. While we were at the Zoo we noticed the funniest thing... We would be looking at all of the animals in the exhibit and all of the people around us would be looking and playing with the boys! I'm telling you, we WERE an exhibit at the zoo...
We took a ton of pictures but for time sake we won't post them . So enjoy the show:

Brotherly Baboon love.
Some REAL brotherly love.
Daddy's boys
Mommy's Pride & Joy
Soooo many animals to see our eyes are just giving up.
Our little fish... going to the pool for the FIRST time!
We took them swimming at hotel's pool, they loved it. Of course.
Whoa Mommy!!! Everythings upside down! Just trying a different camera angle.

4 comments:
How fun!! WE have been wanting to take Thomas, just a matter of finding time. Take a look at us on blogger too, ncholmes
They looked THRILLED to be there. Falling asleep is not a good sign. HAHAHAHA! They do look excited about the swimming. Did you take pics in the pool? They are too too cute in those swim trunks. I LOVE 'EM!
I have tried 3 times to leave comment, it freezes every time.
CUTIES - all 4!
Awww Dare! You guys had a great time I'm sure. I know it seems like you guys are the exhibit, but it's only because you have one of the most adorable families ever! And with boys like Owen and Elijah, it's amazing you can ever go anywhere without everyone begging for autographs! I can tell you, anytime I'm having a crappy day, I just remind myself of what it would be like with twins...even though the kisses and hugs are twice the fun!
Post a Comment