3.18.2006

Blogger Tag...

TAG.. I'm it. (I swear I just got tagged in my email too, grrr)


Four jobs you have had in your life:
~ Stay at home Mom... which is by far the most rewarding, well paid job with GREAT benefits!
~Administrative assistant for 2 awesome property managers & their groovy assistant (one being my MIL), I did this while I was preggo, and minus the psycho homeowners it was probably one of the best places I've worked. The business owners are awesome & so is the staff.
~Dental Assistant for a state of the art practice that just opened. The equipment ROCKED... the job SUCKED. We never had any patients and pretty much sat around or cleaned the office that nobody was there to make dirty. I'm sorry but I didn't go to school to clean toilets.
~Dental Assistant for a cosmetic dentist, that was probably the most psychotic guy I've ever worked for... we found out he actually had cameras in the office managers office and was spying on her! She would change clothes after work in there!!!! He was totally creepy and divorced his wife and married his dental hygienist. (that happens a lot)... all around bad job and he was nutty but the pay was GREAT!

Four movies you could watch over and over:
oh there are way too many
~ Chick flick: Sweet Home Alabama, and I'll cry every time she goes to the dog's grave.
~ Horror: Poltergeist... it's not scary but it makes me laugh. "Carol Annnnnn"
~ Comedy: Blue Collar Comedy Tour... holy crap, enough said.
~ Drama: Lord of the Rings... any of them.

Four places you've lived:
~ Raleigh, NC (for approximately 1 more month, give or take a few days)
~ Boone, NC... Only for about 1/2 year but I loved it! I had a lot of fun! I lived with my brother and this is the first time I can honestly say Dale & I got along and really got to know each other. We learned a lot about each other and I got to know my Shalenneeeee really well, garlic cheese biscuits anyone?? Dale & Shal had some really great friends up there that were lots of fun to hang out with & I'm glad I became friends with! (even if I'm a crappy friend that hasn't been up there since I moved to see anyone... yeah, I know. I'm a slacker! BUT: While I'm on the subject, I really do think you are all awesome & I really do miss you guys!)
~ Knightdale, NC... I grew up there with all of my Mom's family. It was fun & good memories! How many people can say they grew up across the street from their best friend!
~Corinth Holders, NC... THE STICKS! But, we lived on a horse farm and had 7 horses. Other than the black snakes dropping off the roof and out of pecan trees that was a GREAT place to live! 2 crazy dalmations, 7 horses, lots of land and just the 5 of us! I was little but I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Four Places you've been on vacation:
~ St. Maarten, smallest island in the world to be shared by two nations... 1/2 of the island is Dutch, 1/2 is french, which makes for the BEST cuisine on any island. It also has the smallest major airport RUNWAY in the world! Yep, it's in the Guinness book of world records.
~ Anguilla... we sailed here from St. Maarten on the Heineken ( sp?) racing Regatta! It rocked, we saw a sea turtle that was bigger than our coffee table in about 70 feet of water just as clear as day. The sand is like powdered sugar on this island, no joke. It is insane how soft it is. We didn't have anywhere near enough time there though.
~ Tons of NC/SC/and even FL & VA beaches
~ D.C. we were there for several days and still didn't see all the stuff we wanted to, I think you pretty much have to live there to see it all.

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch That Are Still On The Air:
~ Grey's Anatomy, although it just makes me furious.
~ Late night reruns of That 70's show
~ Desperate Housewives (According to Shalene I am "Susan" because of all the bizarre things that happen to me.. I'm beginning to think she's right.)
~ Deal or No Deal ... I would be the idiot turning down 250,000 to keep opening cases.
(Justin , I also LOVE the Amazing Race, we should go on it together, we could kick booty! Although we'd probably be the people screaming at each other in the car, haha)

Four TV Shows You Love That Are Off The Air:
with the way my memory is these days, I doubt I can even think of 4 shows...
~ Fraggle Rock... don't know why that just came to me but I really liked that show
~ Whammy (the game show)
~ Party of Five ( Jared Leto, enough said)
~ ___________ I'll have to come back for this one.. I have no idea, I'm drawing a complete blank.

Four of your favorite foods:
~ Chilis chocolate molten cake
~ Macaroni Grill's Penne Rustica (maybe I can talk Ryan into going for lunch today, YUM!)
~ Mom's chicken tenders with potato salad....ahhhhh, those are my favs.
~ Coconut Shrimp from Outback

Four places you'd rather be right now:
~ Macaroni Grill... dangit.
~ in the shower
~ swimming in Uncle Scrooge's money vault... (anyone remember that cartoon?)
~ signing the closing papers on a house.

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
~ Stacey... sorry sis but it's time for an update.
~ Jackie
~ Kellye
~ Jenifer

1 comments:

Kellye said...

Okay, I may or may not have a recipe for Penne Rustica that I might be willing to share with you...It's pretty easy....but ultra fatty and it tastes/smells just the same. I had to figure this one out because Chad's last meal would be Penne Rustica from Macaroni Grill.....

Also, LOVE Amazing Race.....maybe we'll all end up on there one day and totally agree about giving up that money to open another case.....$100,000 grand and I'd make a deal for sure!