HAPPY SIX MONTH BIRTHDAY ELIJAH & OWEN!!!!
Where has the time gone??? I can't believe it has already been SIX months. It feels like just yesterday that we were welcoming our little men into the world. I recently consigned some clothes of theirs and including a couple of their preemie outfits, they were soooo tiny. We don't even remember them being that small. The thought of them fitting so perfectly side by side my chest sleeping seems impossible now, but they did!!!! I want them to be that small again. *tears*
Actually, they are really starting to be a lot of fun and their personalities are shining through. This is a fun age, it is just going way too fast.
Elijah pushed up on all 4 this morning and stayed like that for at LEAST 1 minute while he looked around at everything, picked up his little hand and moved it forward and then promptly fell on his face. BUT... he's got the idea! They've been pulling their knees under them for a little while but haven't actually figured out what to do from there and it's never for that long. So that was exciting. Elijah can also escape from his bouncy seat in less than 10 seconds now. haha. Maybe he will be the next Houdini.
Owen has become a steam roller like his brother! Elijah was our roly poly champion until now. Owen could do it but he was lazy/content so he rarely rolled, maybe 4 or 5 times a day until the past couple days and he rolls all the time, right along with Elijah... ALL OVER THE LIVING ROOM! I found Owen in front of the entertaining system opening the door straight into his forehead yesterday. Never cried just kept banging into his head. Silly boy. Owen has also found his toes, they are quite fascinating treats! He loves to suck on them, and likes to put ALL of his toes in his mouth. It's pretty gross.
They can both say Mama & Dada. We don't think it's fully clicked what they are saying but when they cry or wake up in the morning thats what they are saying. They both sit up now & can reach for toys while doing it. They stand holding on to the back of the couch or our hands. I think that brings everyone up to speed on E & O at 6 months.
Now without further adieu I give you "Sleeping Elijah & Owen" -------------->
3.07.2006
6 MONTHS ALREADY!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
WOW! I can't believe they're already talking. Hayden just learned how to scream for our attention. The boys are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment