2.24.2006

ROAD TRIP!

Miss Gretchen turned 3 on Valentine's Day so we all took a drive to Tennessee to see her. Just like last time the boys were CHAMPS the whole way there, we never even stopped to nurse them, they just played and slept for 6 hours! There's a couple car ride pics. below.

While we there, Dallin had a basketball game! Which was loads of fun, the boys weren't real crazy about the buzzers going off but they liked watching their big cousin play bball! Dallin has really become quite the little basketball player! I think his team lost but the other team wasn't even dribbling!!!!! So by rules, his team WON! hee hee.

It also snowed while we there, pretty much all day on Saturday, it was absolutely beautiful! The boys first time seeing snow, which they seemed completely unaware of. They could've cared less. I'm sure they will love it next winter. We didn't even take pics of it because well... it's not like it's their first time PLAYING in the snow. If we took a picture of every time they saw something new we'd need a room for photos. haha. What I do wish we got a picture of though was Gretchen in her ballet clothes before we left, and Parker's "shark fin" aka mohawk! IT'S AWESOME! But our camera batteries died so maybe next time! :)

Until then.. here's some pics from this trip to K-ville!

1 comments:

Dare said...

I just thought of one more pic I wish we would have gotten before the camera went ca-pooey.

Miss Rebekah and her sweet little Annie style curls!!! *sigh* someone send me some pics of my babies... please!!