Well, some of you may remember an incident from my baby shower regarding bathing the twins that royally ticked me off, for those of you that don't, here's the short version:
I got a couple bath seats at the shower that I had registered for and someone made the comment that I didn't need two because I would never be able to give them a bath at the same time without help when they were little. I quickly defended myself saying that yeah, I would that's the purpose of the bath seats! Well I mean, you would have thought it was the freakin Presidential debate the way 1/2 the room reacted and chimed in saying that I just had no idea, giving their opinions, laughing, and what not. SO.. I said "Ok, whatever well see" and with my pregnancy hormones raging just kept quiet... UNTIL NOW!!!!!!
Here's the proof that not only can I bathe both of my children at the same time, I do it on a regular basis BY MYSELF! I think since the boys were born Ryan has maybe helped 4 times (he is great daddy and helps out all the time, they just get baths when he's not home usually).
So, for the record... I told you so! :)
Enjoy the adorable proof!
2.01.2006
The PROOF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can bath three kids, put away laundry and talk on the phone...hehehehe. But my kids won't drown. At least not without help.
I actually do not let them take baths together. In fact, Gretchy is the only one to take a bath, unless Parker is in the mood to "relax".
Post a Comment