2.15.2006

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Unnamed Jeep Peed
2336 kgs 0 oz.
4,610 mm long
Adopted by our family 2/15/06!!

(Not the greatest photo, the dealership took it. We'll take some more later and post them.)

For Valentine's Day Ryan bought himself a Jeep, haha. Well not really for V-day just close to it. He gave up his "baby" for adoption because she was 2-legged, and we needed a 4-legged friend (4 door) so the boys could ride too. So after some searching, we found this Grand Cherokee! We love it! The boys haven't gone for a ride in it yet but I have a feeling they are going to love riding with Daddy and being high, big change from Mommy's butt scraper aka Honda. Although, I LOVE my car, I miss my Jeep.

A few quick details (it's way past my bedtime.) It's a 2000, 6 cylinder, 4x4 (as if there were another option for Ryan...), pretty much fully loaded minus leather. Ryan had a great time driving it and showing off on our way home, little stinker! He was all waving out of the sunroof, taking off at stop lights because his Jeep can actually beat my Civic "off the line", telling me exactly how many miles per gallon he was getting with his navigation/temp/whatever that thing does :o) . He's already looking at safari racks and lifts to load her up for off-road purposes and to be his "recreational vehicle" when it's paid off...haha. We just got it today...BOYS!!! and I've THREE of them (not that I mind that one bit!!! *wink wink*)

0 comments: