Megan sent me an email with the link to breast cancer site, after surfing around on there for a minute or two I realized that there were actually links to SEVERAL really good causes that really mean a lot to Ryan & I. So, THANKS MEGAN, for spreading the word, I've gotten the email before but I didn't pay much attention to the fact you should click daily and definitely didn't notice the other links.
To bring everyone up to speed... The Breast Cancer Site will donate at least one mammogram a day to underpriviledged women just for going to their website and clicking "FUND A MAMMOGRAM". It doesn't cost you anything and it takes less than 30 seconds. Here's the link
www.thebreastcancersite.com
WHILE YOU'RE THERE: up at the top of the page you will see tabs in different colors for:
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
The Rainforest Site
The Animal Rescue Site
Each of these sites will have something they are donating by you clicking the link on their page. Example: Hunger site donates 1 cup of staple food for the hungry per click.
AGAIN: THIS IS FREE FOR YOU, minus the time it takes for you to click the link. I'm going to post permanent links on my blog when I figure out how to do it, but until then use the one above! THANKS FOR HELPING!!!!!!!! and thanks again Megan, for opening my eyes to this.
2.17.2006
Good Deed of the Day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment