2.27.2006

Gate 1 on the ark is now boarding all small furry black dogs & banana covered babies.

This week Ryan & I have our nephew pup, Krystal & Jim's dog, Likorice. They are skiing in Breckenridge, CO for the week so we are keeping Lik for them. He's a GREAT dog. He loves the boys too! He is super protective of them, if they cry or anything he gets very concerned and will go to them. We can say "Lik, where are your babies?" and he will go over to them and start kissing them... I'm sure I'll get a picture of it this week but for now, these will have to do. He's a breeze to watch and has made us realize we should've kept Koda, we sooooo could have done it. Everyone psyched us out about how hard the twins were going to be. Hopefully Koda is with a good family, we sure miss that little stinker.

The other pics are of the boys, we gave them their fruit & veggie feeders. It's these mesh cloth bags with a handle that holds soft fruits & veggies that will undoubtably end up in the boys hair, ears, eyes, nose, etc... THEY LOVE THEM. We gave it to them with bananas in it tonight with their dinner, unfortunately I was heading out to the grocery store and Ryan was going to feed them while I was gone so I got the feeders ready before I left and gave the feeders to them... well for obvious reasons they were having NO PART in the cereal after that. The best part of this story: their very great, most wonderful, fantastic, and perfect father cleaned them up and had them in their PJ's and ready for bed when I got home, and built a fire! GO DADDY! (I was gone all of 30 minutes max)

So, on that note.. here are some pics of our messy boys and very stylish nephew pup,who is not so much a "pup" at all, he's an old man in the doggy world!

0 comments: