Here are a few pictures that we took last week. A quick little update: Elijah & Owen weigh right at 12 lbs now. Elijah is getting teeth!! We can see two little pearly whites coming through on the bottom and there are little white places on his gums on the top and on Owen's. They are coo-ing, laughing and DROOLING up a storm.
It is so much fun to be with them and watch them grow each day. We can not imagine life without them. I am so blessed to be able to stay home with them, I can't imagine having to leave these little guys every day. Right now we are trying to figure out a get rich quick scheme so Ryan can be independently wealthy and stay home with us. We are sad every morning when he leaves. Although, the boys know his voice and as soon as he walks in door and speaks they start searching the room for him. It may be the most adorable thing ever!
Tomorrow we are having portraits done with Tracey Franks (she did my wedding and maternity photos) she's going to be doing portraits of the boys! I can't wait to see the amazing photos she takes! Their first REAL photo shoot! It's going to be so cute! I just hope they cooperate.
As for Ryan and I, nothing really new is going on. I have started running again and HOPE to be able to run the Boston Marathon in 2007 (even if I don't qualify for competition I'm going to run, the goal is to FINISH the Boston M) . I'm going to run a half marathon this February in Myrtle Beach with Jim and Krystal (the boys godparents/ Ryan and I's bestest buds) I'm trying to talk Ryan into running it with us, hopefully he will! Other than that we have just been busy with family and the holidays. We spent Thanksgiving day at Gma & Gdad's with all of the fam, minus Laurie, Peter, & Brian! It was great to spend time with everyone. Then we drove through the night and stayed this past weekend in Knoxville with the Hopfers. We had a blast, it was great to see the kids and watch them play with the boys (and to see Stacey and Rich snuggle them). We miss them already.
That pretty much somes up life right now, I'll post some proofs that Tracey takes when I get a chance! Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!
11.29.2005
For your enjoyment...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment