Ryan, Dare, Elijah, Owen & Hudson Peed
We both got hair cuts!! Can you tell or is the belly a little distracting?
OH MY!!! You poooor thing! We are praying for you.
These pictures seriously look like they are photo shopped!
remind me next time I photo shop pictures to remove the dark circles under my eyes and the stretch marks on my belly...haha! I wish they were photoshopped!!
you two are unbelievably cute... congratulations on your new arrivals!-- someone who is trying...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OH MY!!! You poooor thing! We are praying for you.
These pictures seriously look like they are photo shopped!
remind me next time I photo shop pictures to remove the dark circles under my eyes and the stretch marks on my belly...haha! I wish they were photoshopped!!
you two are unbelievably cute... congratulations on your new arrivals!
-- someone who is trying...
Post a Comment