7.12.2005

Who's counting anyway?!?

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's who! Doctor Brannon moved us up another week because the boys are so big already. Now they will either induce labor or perform a c-section (depending on if the first baby is breech or not) on September 1, 2005. They are trying to grow their way out of being Virgos I think.

Elijah and Owen are both doing fantastic and measuring above average for what a single pregnancy usually is. At my 28 week appointment they were already 3 lbs each and 17.5 inches long from head to toe!!! They seem to be taking after their daddy and grandfathers in the height department! The average measurements for 30 weeks is : 3 lbs. and 17 inches. So they were 2 weeks ahead of their "age group" at the last appointment. They move around constantly it seems like. Now you can see my belly stretch out from little feet and hands when they stretch or kick.

Mommy is doing well also. I'm starting to feel the wear of carrying two babies a little bit more now but I'm still able to do everything I could before I was pregnant minus seeing my feet! The pictures below were taken tonight. No face because I look like I'm on my death bed, we had a long/rough/scary weekend and I ended up in the ER getting my stomach pumped because I was throwing up blood. DO NOT WORRY! It was caused by acid reflux and coughing. The boys are doing perfectly and I am healing up quickly, more or less just sore from the tube that was used. So no worries, all is well and we are all doing GREAT including Daddy who got a pretty good scare from watching us three.

0 comments: