4.05.2005

We're having two baby ...

BOYS! I'm beyond psyched! That's is exactly what I wanted! Ryan is excited too but a little bummed at the same time. He really wanted one of each (so did our WHOLE family). I on the other hand will tell you the saying I was told:

If you have a boy, you only have one penis to worry about.
If you have a girl, you have to worry about all of them!

Which in our case we have two to worry about!! It's not 100% definite yet. The doctor told us that he was pretty sure about one of them and the other one he thinks is a boy but that the umbilical cord was hanging right between his legs. Both heart rates were 150... so I will be suprised if it is one of each but it is still possible. They were moving all over the place while the doctor was trying to listen. It was hilarious, they are already stubborn like their mommy.

We will know for sure in 3 weeks about the sexes though. They are sending me to a perinatologist, its a doctor that specializes in high risk and multiple pregnancies. NOTHING IS WRONG! They are both doing fantastic and growing perfectly but with twins it is routine and I'll go to see the peri. once a month. The cool thing is we get a 3D ultrasound when we go and it is an hour and half long ultrasound!!! So we get lots of pictures! Everyone is crossing their fingers for a girl still so somebody out there cross your fingers with me that the doctor is right and it's two boys!

WE LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks for all the great support!

0 comments: