4.26.2005

Our new addition to the family...

Ryan and I bought a new car last Wednesday! We needed to get a new one because we both had two door cars and that just wasn't going to work with twins. So we went car shopping and traded in my car and bought a 2005 Honda Civic LX.

I LOVE HER.. she is beautiful!

I know what you might be thinking because we have gotten lots of comments about it... Is a civic going to be big enough? WELL... my Civic is actually the SAME size as a Camry. Go figure! Honda made the new Accords the size of small land yachts and the new Civics a little bigger than the old Accords! We even took a carseat to make sure it would fit. We are good to go.. the double stroller will fit, both babies and their carseats and all the junk that comes with babies! =)

Now we just need the babies!!! 1/2 way there! Won't be long now!

Here's a picture of the mommy mobile...

0 comments: