So, last Monday this belly was non-existing. Tuesday, still nothing. Wednesday I looked bloated. Thursday a little more so, Friday I had a little belly, Saturday a bigger one, and Sunday an EVEN bigger one. Kinda crazy how they just decided to pop out and suprise everyone. In the picture I'm still in my normal jeans but I have to pull them WAY down low under my belly to button them. This morning when I was getting ready for work, buttoning my pants was hopeless. They wouldn't even zip. So needless to say, I think I'm going to explode if I keep growing at this rate. BUT... I LOVE IT! I finally FEEL pregnant! and Ryan just grins at me all day and says "babies". It's really cute. That's about it for now! We get to hear the heartbeats on April 4th, we are recording it and hopefully we'll be able to put a sound clip on the blog if I can figure it out. For now, I'm going to visit my trusty bottle of mylanta to fight some heartburn. YAY! BABIES! This is getting fun!
3.21.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment