3.12.2005

FINALLY!!! The ultrasound pictures!

I apologize for taking so long to get these downloaded. We ended up taking them to Wolf Camera and had them scanned to a CD so I could download the suckers since everyone's is messed up. We have lots more but I just did one of the first pictures and one of each of the babies. They had their first individual portrait because they were too big to fit in the same frame this past time!! =) YAY!

The doctor said everything is going great and they are beautifully healthy and growing wonderfully. I got the big O.K. letter to start my Aqua Moms class (prenatal water aerobics) I wanted to take that the other doctor said no to. And he reassured me that the weight loss I was experiencing was just from eating healthy and that 40% of pregnancies lose weight their first trimester. He also said that by week 20 I'll look like I'm at week 28!!! So we are going to start posting some belly pictures too! Right now I just look like I have a beer belly but we'll still post some pics in our next post! ENJOY THE PICTURES!

0 comments: