There really hasn't been much to put on the old blog lately.. although we still haven't put our pictures of St. Maarten up yet. We'll get them downloaded one of these days. This past weekend was a very exciting weekend for Ryan and I... we learned something new that we are going to share with you all! SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFO.
WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just thought we would let everyone know our good news! I have an appointment on February 7th for an ultrasound and to hear the heartbeat and we will update again then and load the ultrasound picture...although mom says it will look E.T.
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
1.18.2005
FINALLY... something to blog about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Its about time. Congrats
schwernters!
Thanks Justin! We're REALLY excited!
and Shalene~ somebody has to be. I'm not skeered of schweaty balls =)
HAAA HAAA HAAAA, dirty!
congratulations! i'm sure no one ever accused you of such a heinous thing, dare.... oh come on, people! she was asking for it!
just kidding..
but, seriously...
Tee Hee Josh is Funny
thanks, man. i kind of went out on a limb with the Dodgeball quote... wasn't sure if anyone would get it.
Don't you have something ELSE to post about now? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
I know!! I'm working on it, I can't get the scanner at mom and dad's to work and Ryan's parents is screwed up too so we have to find a scanner. I'll get the pics up soon.=) It's very exciting and VERY scary!
HEH HEH HEH....you know one of my very first thoughts after I had Rebekah was .."man! I don't know how in the world people have more than one".....not to scare you though.....I LOVED the delivery. It was adjusting to a new dmanding little thing in my life that was tough.
so.... um... how many ARE you having Dare?
Actually, TWO! We were going to suprise everyone with the ultrasound pics but it's taking forever to scan them in... so here's the big news we are having TWINS!
Dare is going to be a great mom, and Ryan and great dad! Being a parent is not the easiest job, but definately the MOST rewarding. If the delivery, or the pregnancy, or the raising, feeding, disciplining were so bad then there would be a lot of only kids.
Thanks for the vote of confidence whoever my anon. blogger is. I wasn't worried until the doctor said "twins". I think I have my work cut out for me. In more ways than one! As for now... I'm just freaked out.
I'm excited for you !
Post a Comment