After a horribly long search ( a whole 3 weeks) I finally found a new job!WOOOHOOO, no more Zaytoun's! I'm going to begin working for Dr. James Harold at the North Carolina Center for Aesthetic Dentistry! I am BEYOND excited. I really wanted this job after I interviewed there. The doctor is amazing, not just with his work, but also as a person. The whole staff is SUPER nice and really cool! Dr. Harold is also an instructor at The Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. Which rocks because when he goes out to teach seminars if there is a seminar going that benefits the staff he takes everyone.. including spouses! I've never been to Las Vegas, neither has Ryan so we are both excited for the next trip the staff takes! Here's a link to where I now work... http://www.extraordinarysmiles.com . For those of you that don't know what Aesthetic dentisty is (which a lot of people don't) the site will explain that for you, but a brief summary of aesthetics, its what you see them do on extreme makeover, that is the dentist you would go to if you want porcelain veneers or bridges, or whitening. It's also called cosmetic dentistry. Check it out! WOOHOO!
7.22.2004
North Carolina Center for Aesthetic Dentistry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
congrats. you decided not to go with dr. hall down in cary, huh?
Post a Comment