Ryan, Dare, Elijah, Owen & Hudson Peed
two sweet faces...can you tell who is who?
I think Left is Owen and Right is Elijah. But who cares, they are both cute and don't know who they are either.
They said to tell you they are heart broken! They'll forgive you this time..hahaLeft=Elijah Right= Owenfuture tip: Elijah's chin is much more defined than Owen's and Owen has a chubby little face! :)
I thought Elijah has the chubby face, cause you said he had your double chin.
I don't know you but I have reading reading your blog for about 5 mo. Congratulations. They are beautiful children.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think Left is Owen and Right is Elijah. But who cares, they are both cute and don't know who they are either.
They said to tell you they are heart broken! They'll forgive you this time..haha
Left=Elijah
Right= Owen
future tip: Elijah's chin is much more defined than Owen's and Owen has a chubby little face! :)
I thought Elijah has the chubby face, cause you said he had your double chin.
I don't know you but I have reading reading your blog for about 5 mo. Congratulations. They are beautiful children.
Post a Comment