lol.. thank god! That girl is looking on the run down side of pregnancy! And then Madonna told her she was too busy to be her baby's godmother! Poor thing!
she's scandalous, super bad, better watch out she'll take your man, she's dangerous,superfly, she's a gold digger she's a gold digger....NAME THAT MOVIE SONG????
I sat between Ryan's legs while he was playing guitar the other day and he put the back of the guitar against my belly and the babies went from moving all around to dead still. It was wild! I think we may have a "snake charmer" for when they get fussy.
I couldn't get my dumbe chatterbos to work. Dale can't check his emails. He is in the field for about another week. He can recieve letters while he is in the field. I'm sure your OB is just being cautious. We don't want anything scarey happening. I was convinced I could go to my frined's wedding when I was pregnant with Rebekah because it was ten days before my due date. I went in to labor that very day.
13 comments:
scandalous
Whats wrong with your stomach. You mihgt wanna do some crunches!!=)
I don't know what you're talking about I've got more "shape" than JLo! ;) hee hee
But not more shape than Britney =)
lol.. thank god! That girl is looking on the run down side of pregnancy! And then Madonna told her she was too busy to be her baby's godmother! Poor thing!
she's scandalous, super bad, better watch out she'll take your man, she's dangerous,superfly, she's a gold digger she's a gold digger....NAME THAT MOVIE SONG????
it's from Shark Tale!
OH MY GOSH! It sure is.. when the crazy sexy beta looking fish comes out. I didn't like her.. she was a mean girl... what are you trying to say HUH!??
all i could think about was the Tupac song Scandalous...hmm, I better get my baby head on here soon.
no rap music with babies...they may grow up to be gangsters. our kids like rock. Especially classic rock.
I sat between Ryan's legs while he was playing guitar the other day and he put the back of the guitar against my belly and the babies went from moving all around to dead still. It was wild! I think we may have a "snake charmer" for when they get fussy.
fussy twins..AAAAHHHHH...thank goodness you have family around, and a snake charmer;)
I couldn't get my dumbe chatterbos to work. Dale can't check his emails. He is in the field for about another week. He can recieve letters while he is in the field. I'm sure your OB is just being cautious. We don't want anything scarey happening. I was convinced I could go to my frined's wedding when I was pregnant with Rebekah because it was ten days before my due date. I went in to labor that very day.
Post a Comment